- Parties & Rentals
- Birthday Parties
- Summer Birthday Parties
Summer Birthday Parties
Summer birthday party areas are shown in pink on the Waterpark Map
*Monday - Sunday, 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
**June 3, 2023 - August 27, 2023
Dublin Residents: $31 per person
Non-Residents: $38 per person
- Six (6) party areas to choose from, with each party area having four reserved picnic tables:
- Party Area 1 is located indoors in the Natatorium Viewing Area
- Party Area 2 is located outdoors next to the indoor Natatorium Pool
- Party Areas 3 and 4 are located outdoors near the concessions booth
- Party Areas 5 and 6 are located outdoors between the waterslide tower and the outdoor Sports Pool
- 8 guests minimum; 32 guests maximum
- There must be one (1) adult for every seven (7) children included in the birthday party package
- Hamburger, cheeseburger, or Beyond Burger lunch meal for party guests, with a side and a drink, delivered to your party area between noon and 2:00 p.m.
- ***Paid admission to The Wave Waterpark, with access to all available features:
- Waterslide Tower
- Splash Zone
- Indoor Natatorium Pool
- Outdoor Sports Pool
- The outdoor Sports Pool will have a delayed opening due to swim meets on June 3, June 17, June 24, and July 8, 2023. The Sports Pool will open at the conclusion of the swim meet on these dates.
- Reserved area during Waterpark operations, table coverings, plates, napkins, utensils, and one (1) Wave party favor for each guest are all included in the birthday party package.
- No outside food or drink, with the only exception being the birthday cake or dessert. Dessert must be stored by Wave staff and will be delivered to your table at your chosen delivery time.
- The reservation includes any set up/clean up time within the party time period. There is no early entry.
- Full payment is due at time of birthday party reservation.
*Birthday parties are offered seven (7) days a week, June 3 through August 6, 2023, and then weekends, only, through August 27, 2023.
*No birthday parties are hosted during holiday weekends.
*Features are subject to closure without notice.
Reserving Your Summer Party
Birthday parties must be booked at least seven (7) business days in advance online, or in person at The Wave. Full payment is due at time of birthday party reservation.
To view availability and request a reservation for a birthday party at The Wave, please visit this link. Summer 2023 birthday party booking will open on April 4, 2023.
Important Party Information
- There is a minimum of eight (8) guests required for a birthday party and a maximum of 32 party participants. There must be at least one (1) adult for every seven (7) minors, and all guests, including supervising adults, must be included in your party package.
- After your initial booking, you will receive one free change and every change thereafter that will incur a $10.00 fee. All changes to your birthday party package, and any additional payments required are due no later than four (4) business days prior to the event. No changes will be accepted within four (4) business days. Full payment is due at time of birthday party reservation.
- On the day of your party, please check in at The Wave front desk.
- No outside food, drinks, or coolers permitted inside the facility, with the only exception being the birthday cake or dessert. Birthday cakes must be checked in at The Wave front desk and will be stored for you until you request delivery. Your cake will be delivered to your area by our staff members at your chosen time.
- Decorations are permitted as long as they are not taped, tacked, or tied to any City property, stay contained to your area, and are cleaned up at the end of your event.
- It is prohibited to paste, tack, tie, glue or post signs, placards, advertisements, or inscriptions in the facility.
- The use of confetti or glitter is prohibited.
- Party favors and bags are permitted as long as they do not contain food, candy, or drinks.
- Due to safety reasons, we cannot allow guests into the facility to set up before your scheduled party time.
- Refund requests must be made in writing to TheDublinWave@dublin.ca.gov and will be processed, less a $5.00 processing fee, if requested at least four (4) business days ahead of event date. Business days are Monday - Friday, excluding holidays and weekends. Per The City of Dublin's Refund Policy, refund requests made within four (4) business days of event date will not be approved, and all fees will be forfeited.
Birthday Party Forms and Information
Contact us at 925-574-4800, or email us at TheDublinWave@dublin.ca.gov, for more information on how to plan your next birthday party adventure at The Wave!
Please check our list of holidays and closures before booking your party.