- Recreational Swimming
Indoor Recreational Swimming (Natatorium)
Recreational Swimming Returns October 2, 2021, and runs through May 1, 2022*
Join us on Saturdays and Sundays, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
It's still a great time to be at The Wave! Enjoy recreational swimming in our Natatorium, heated to 82-84 degrees. Recreational swimming is a program available during times when our waterpark is closed. Recreational swimming is for all ages, and is the ideal time for youth and families to come and enjoy our fantastic facility and all that it has to offer.
- All spectators must pay an admissions fee to enter the facility
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult inside the facility
- Bags will be checked at the door upon entry and re-entry
- No outside food or drinks are allowed
- No coolers allowed
- No chairs or tables allowed
- No floatation devices allowed, with the only exception being a Coast Guard Approved lifejacket
- No pool toys allowed inside the Natatorium
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside, with the only exception being when in the water
To buy admission tickets in advance, please visit this link. Same-day tickets are available for purchase at The Wave ticket windows.
*excludes holidays and special event dates
|Admissions Ticket||Dublin Resident Price||Non-Resident Price|
|2 Years & Older||$6||$8|
|Under 2 Years Old||$3||$5|
While visiting The Wave, I understand that photographs may be taken of me or my child during the course of said activity, and that these photographs may be used in the City of Dublin’s publications, including but not limited to recreation brochures, the City’s website, and the City’s Facebook page or other City social media sites.