Fall/Winter/Spring Birthday Parties
Saturdays and Sundays, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
October 1, 2022 - April 30, 2023*
Residents: $23 per person.
Non-Residents: $28 per person
- 8 guests minimum; 32 guests maximum
- There must be one (1) adult for every seven (7) children included in the birthday party package
- Reserved area for three hours, 1pm - 4pm:
- Party Area 1: Natatorium Viewing Area
- Party Area 2: Natatorium Pool Deck
- Pizza lunch for party guests, with a juice / water, and an applesauce side:
- 1 large pizza will be provided for up to every 4 guests
- Pizza options are pepperoni or cheese. Cheese pizza is considered our vegetarian option as it does not contain any meat, poultry, fish, or seafood
- Paid admission to Recreational Swimming in the indoor Natatorium pool
- Table covering, plates, napkins, and utensils
- No outside food or drinks allowed, with the only exception being a cake / dessert. Wave staff will store the cake in the fridge or freezer and will bring to your table at your requested delivery time
- 1 Wave party favor for each guest included in the package
- The reservation includes any set up/clean up time within the three hour party time period. There is no early entry.
*excludes holidays and special event dates
Reserving Your Party
Birthday parties must be booked at least seven (7) days in advance online, or in person at The Wave. A minimum of eight (8) party participants is required to make a reservation, with a maximum of thirty-two (32) guests. Full payment is due at the time of booking.
To request your reservation for a birthday party at The Wave, please visit this link.
Important Party Information
- There is a minimum of eight (8) guests required for a birthday party and a maximum of 32 party participants. There must be at least one (1) adult for every seven (7) children, and all guests, including supervising adults, must be included in your party package.
- Refund requests must be made in writing to TheDublinWave@dublin.ca.gov and will be processed, less a $5.00 processing fee, if requested at least four (4) business days ahead of event date. Business days are Monday - Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. Per The City of Dublin's Refund Policy, refund requests made within four (4) business days of event date will not be approved, and all fees will be forfeited.
- After your initial booking, you will receive one free change and every change thereafter that will incur a $10.00 fee. All changes to your birthday party package, and any additional payments required are due no later than four (4) business days, prior to the event. No changes will be accepted within four (4) business days.
- On the day of your party, hosts are asked to first please check in at The Wave front desk
- No outside food, drinks, or coolers are permitted inside the facility, with the only exception being the birthday cake or dessert. Birthday cakes must be checked in at The Wave front desk and will be stored for you. Your cake will be delivered to your area by our staff members at 3pm.
- Decorations are permitted as long as they stay contained to your area and are cleaned up at the end of your event. It is prohibited to paste, tack, tie, glue or post any sign placard, advertisement or inscription, or to erect any sign in the park. The use of confetti or glitter is prohibited.
- Party favors and bags are permitted as long as they do not contain food, candy, or drinks.
- Due to safety reasons, we cannot allow guests into the facility to set up before your scheduled party time.
Thank you for your interest in hosting a birthday party at The Wave! We are dedicated to creating the best birthdays in The Tri-Valley. We know you have many choices to celebrate your special day and we strive to provide a fun and affordable birthday experience! Please let us know if there is anything, we can do to make your day even better!
Contact us at 925-574-4800, or email us at TheDublinWave@dublin.ca.gov, for more information on how to plan your next birthday party adventure at The Wave!